It greatly reduces chain wear and drive power consumption leading to increased chain life. Chain Lube 1000, 2000 HL MOD1, and 300 HL MOD1 provides excellent anti-wear properties preventing metal to metal contact. They can be used in applications where temperatures can range from ambient up to 315°C (600°F). They also provides high corrosion protection and acid atmosphere resistance properties enabling this lubricant to be used in some of the most severe and demanding industrial applications. Chain Lube is shipped in 20 liter pails.
- Bearings, Gears, Sprockets, Hinges & Linkages
- Firearms, Threads, Slides, Cables, Locking Mechanisms
- CL 1000 suitable for perfectly dry applications (enclosed Track Overhead, I-Beam and or Inverted)
- CL 2000 HL MOD1 for chains and conveys that are exposed to moisture or risk of moisture. Slight to moderate water exposure. (enclosed Track Overhead, I-Beam and or Inverted)
- CL 3000 HL MOD1 for chains and conveys that are exposed to heavy water exposure. (I-Beam or Inverted)
- Compares positively to Fuch’s Stabylan 5001